Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back From the Holidays

As some of you may have realized, I took a break from posting to this blog for about 2 months during the holidays. Now that I am back from my long vacation, I will not only resume posting to this blog, but also increase the amount of attention I give to it. Keep your eyes out for more posts coming in the next weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only has the readership remained active, but it has actually increased while I was away. According to my hit trackers, this blog has gotten over 18,000 views in less than half a year. Not only that, but it has grown to a Pagerank 1, which is a huge accomplishment for such a young blog. I wanted to thank all of my readers for your comments and support. Without you this blog would not have come so far. I look forward to giving you all more good reasons to keep coming back.

No comments: